Wednesday 18 August 2010

Introduction

Hi there, before i get started i should probably tell you a bit about myself. My name is Lauren and I recently moved away from home to start uni. People always tell me I should be wrapped up in bubble wrap cause i am very accident prone and something always seems to happen to me wherever i go. Its funny for the people i tell, buuut not so much for me.
So i have been living in Edinburgh for just over a month now and quite a few memorable events have happened to me and it was my mum who suggested i should start writing a blog, and write down all the things that happen to me, personally I just think she wants others to laugh at my misfortune, which i get on a daily basis!
So thats a brief summary about me, now to tell you about my day to day life of living on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment